• Post Grade 12 Qualification
• N6 academic record and S4 academic record as specified above
The programme opportunities are available at the following centres:
• Limpopo X8
• Free State X4
• Mpumalanga X5
• Eastern Cape X8
• KwaZulu-Natal X8
• Gauteng X7
• Northern Cape X5
• Western Cape X5
Enrolment for electrical engineering: HEAVY CURRENT:
• S4in-Service Training Programme
• N6 in-Service Training Programme Public.
Remuneration: Successful candidate will receive a minimum stipend of R3 000.00 for eighteen (18) months training period.
The Department of energy is looking for people from various communities, interested in entering into an in-Service Training programme.
Basic Requirements for the Programme:
• South African, Who has completed the National Certificate (Matric), S4 and N6 Students.
Communication Skills requirements:
• Verbal and written proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English).
Creativity Skills required:
• Good Listener
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Open –minded
• Must have ability to put other people first (Ubuntu)
• Must be professional and honest.
• Accountable and have a sense of integrity.
NB. Please note that the in-Service Training Programme shall be presented for a period of 18 Months consisting of workplace training .During this period students shall continue to receive a stipend.
Note: E-Mail, Fax and late application will not be considered.
Application processes and closing date:
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms L.Modiba/Mr M. Shiluvane by post to:
The Director General, Department of Energy.
Private Bag X96
Hand –deliver to: The Department of Energy ,192 Cnr, Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria.
For any enquiries please direct them to: In-Service Training. Tel 012 406 7607/7801.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.