Department of Tourism Bursaries 2016
The National Department of Tourism invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2016 academic year in the following fields of study:
- Public Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Communication Science/Journalism/Media Studies
- Honours: International Politics
- Public Relations Management
- Tourism Management
Applicants must: be South African citizens, be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned fields of study, and be prepared to enter into an agreement with the National Department of Tourism.
The applicant must not have any other bursary funding/sponsorships.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand-delivered by no later 15 January 2016.
- Applicants must complete the Departmental bursary application form, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records and or Matric results, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.tourism.gov.za
- or at the reception of National Department of Tourism.
- Application forms cannot be faxed or e-mailed.
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates only.
Applications must be directed to the Director-General, Private Bag X424, Pretoria, 0001, or hand delivered to Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside, for attention: Mr Welcome Tshabalala, tel. 012 444 6183 or Mr Loyiso Sobandla, tel. 012 444 6158. No faxed or email applications will be considered.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za