dhk architects offers a number of paid full-time internships to architecture students every year. We have positions available in our Cape Town office for 2016, for a period of 6 months.
Successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of work in an architectural practice, from design and documentation, up to and including site work. Interns will be expected to contribute to existing as well as new projects.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies Degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong architectural design, model making and Revit skills
- Creative, independent thinking and self-motivated
- Hard working and reliable
- Enjoy working as part of a team
How to apply
Please send your CV and examples of your work for attention of Renske Haller to [email protected]
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.