Discovery: Internships 2017 / 2018 in Sandton
Discovery is offering a Service Desk Administrator Internship opportunity in Sandton. The Internship programme is for learners/students who have completed their IT qualification and require work experience. Successful Interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 18 November 2016
Internship Provider: Discovery
Internship Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Field of Studies:
- IT related diploma/degree
- No experience required
- Ensure that all queries are logged and recorded within the relevant systems.
- Ensure that all received queries are attended to within the agreed Service Level.
- Ensure that the set performance criteria with regard to quality assurance are met.
- Ensure that all queries are managed effectively within the set time frames so that all calls are resolved in accordance to agreed business processes and standards.
- Investigation and understanding of reported queries to obtain a clear understanding of what the actual requirements are. Understand impact of the query to business in order to apply the relevant priority.
- Maintain customer focus throughout the resolution of calls, ensuring that the query is resolved within the shortest possible time.
- On an ongoing basis present a professional image and service delivery to all clients.
- Provide input as required to Team Leaders and Management on optimizing internal processes and SLA’s.
- NB: The role is not limited to the key outputs mentioned above
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnosis
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Ability to deal with difficult clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong technical ability
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.