Engcobo Local Municipality Bursaries 2016
Engcobo Local Municipality invites all suitable qualified persons for External Bursary Programme for Academic Year 2016.
The Engcobo Local Municipality will fund the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- B com Accounting
Applications for bursary must be done in writing on the prescribed application form.
All bursary applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copies of the identity document of the applicant.
- The estimated costs per subject for the relevant ac ademic year as provided by the academic institution together with the institution’s requirements for the combinations of subjects to obtain the qualification.
- A copy of the most recent exam results ,and testimonials
- The certified copy of the identity document of the parent or guardian
- Parent ’ s salary advice or affidavit outlining the financial status of the parent/ guardian / Death Certificate(s) or Affidavit in case where the student does not have one or both parents.
- Proof of residence specifically designed for the purpose of the bursary signed by the Ward Councillor and only obtainable from the Ward Councillor. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability .
How to Apply
Download Application f orms. Or get a copy from the Engcobo Local Municipal Offices (Skills Development Office ) and also from the Ward Councillors
Successful applicants will enter into a contractual agreement with Engcobo Local Municipality, the Agreement contains all general provisions related to Engcobo Local Municipality External Bursary Policy, and Engcobo Local Municipality reserves the right to determine the total number of Bursary allocations for the Academic Year based on the total budget available
Applicants should forward their applications to:
The Municipal Manager
Engcobo Local Municipality
P.O. Box 24
For enquiries contact the Skills Development Facilitator at 047 548 56 3 2 / 047 548 1221. (During Office Hours)
Closing Date: 02 October 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.