Eskom is offering Leanership Programme for 2016/2017 at Koeberg Nuclear Power Station in Cape Town.
- Grade 12 ( Technical/ Academic) with Mathematics and Science
- Grade 10 ( Technical/ Academic) with Mathematics and Science and N3 light current/electronics including Mathematics and Engineering Science
- Grade 10 or higher with N4 including Mathematics, Science, Industrial electronics and Logics/Digits
- Relevant NCV 4 qualification with Grade 10 or higher including Mathematics and Science
- Be a team player
- Be safety conscious
- Have emotional resilience
- Be responsible and committed
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Have a high level of technical learning ability
- Have the ability to understand technical concepts
- Have a conscientious and self-disciplined approach
- The successful applicants would be expected to complete a 4 year apprentice programme
How to Apply
You may also hand deliver your CV to the reception desk of the Training Offices (New KTC (EDUSEC) Koeberg Power Station) A clearly marked secure box will be placed at reception where CV’s can be dropped off. Please ensure that you clearly indicate the reference number of the position you are applying for on your CV.
Closing Date: 29 February 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.