Estee Lauder: Internships 2017 / 2018 in Gauteng
Estee Lauder invites applications for its 2017 internship programme. The programme has been developed to grow and enhance scarce skills and ultimately feed into the talent pool of Estee Lauder Companies. This internship programme will runs for a period of 1 year, based in Kyalami, Gauteng.
Internships Application deadline is 18 November 2016
Internships Provider: Estee Lauder
Internships Location: Kyalami, Gauteng.
Field of Studies:
Brand Graduates (x2 roles)
- Core function – Marketing
- Will gain exposure to Sales, Education, PR, Visual and touch points with Finance, Supply Chain, Online, Digital and CRM.
- Desired Major – Marketing
- Job Code: BrandGrad
HR Graduate (x1 role)
- Core function – Retail HR
- Will gain exposure to Learning, Recruitment, Industrial Relations
- Desired Major – HR Business Economics, Psychology/Social Sciences/ Commerce
- Job Code: HRGrad
Desired Skill sets:
- Strength in your chosen functional area
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and proactiveness
- Strong functional knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for luxury goods and the beauty industry
- Degree – must have completed by December 2016 with strong academic results
- Honours Degree – completed or in progress
Successful candidates can expect:
- Networking opportunities through various planned events and activities to provide exposure to other facets of the Company
On the job coaching opportunities
- Partnerships with other departments within the Company to gain a greater understanding of various roles in the business
Candidates can select one opportunity that best aligns with their strengths. Roles will vary according to business priorities and capability gaps.
How to apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)