Total South Africa: Internships 2017 in Gauteng
Total SA Internship Programme offer graduates hands-on corporate knowledge and experience in the fields of finance, human resources, engineering, operations etc. to prepare them for their chosen career in the working world. The programme is for unemployed learners who have concluded their studies successfully in a defined scarce and / or critical skill and who need workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities. The aim of this internship programme is to Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations and to Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
Internships Application deadline is 30 November 2016
Internships Provider: Total South Africa
Internships Location: Gauteng.
Field of Studies:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial and Civil)
- Internal Auditing
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Protection
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.
- Application letter motivating why you should be considered for a graduate programme
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact number or address)
- Certified copies of recent academic records/transcript and qualifications (if already attained)
- Certified copies of identity document.
How to apply
Applications after the closing date will not be accepted. Click here to download the application form. Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or via post: Transformation and Development Division 3 Biermann Avenue Rosebank, Johannesburg.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.