Eveready: Mechanical Engineering Internship 2016
To learn and develop by participating in a CHIETA funded, mentor driven Electrical Engineering program covering all fields of Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
The graduate would be involved in the following areas:
• Electro Pneumatics and hydraulics fault finding.
• Project Management and procurement.
• Energy Management and continues improvement.
• Asset registers and capitalizations
• Fire prevention and detection.
• Management of all preventive maintenance systems.
• Legal compliance inspections and tests.
• Basic Designs using Auto CAD & Inventor
• Administration and legal compliance
• Pressure vessels and air supply management .
Education & Experience
Minimum of 3 years Mechanical engineering Diploma
Good communication Skills
Willing to learn
How to Apply
Closing Date: 22 January 2016
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za