FNB is offering Learnership opportunities for the academic year 2016 / 2017 in Johannesburg. The purpose of this learnership is for the Learner to work in various selected departments with the bank to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry. This is a fixed term contract role for one (1) year, with six (6) months spent in the classroom and the other 6 months on the job.
Learnership Application deadline is Not Mentioned
Learnership Provider: FNB
Learnership Location: Johannesburg
Field of Study :
- Testing – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Java – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
Preference will be given to candidates with no previous and/or current learnership or Internship experience.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Grade 12
- Must be South African citizen
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.