FNB Learnerships 2016: IT Graduate Programme
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
This is a fixed term contract role for one (1) year, with six (6) months spent in the classroom and the other 6 months on the job.
Learnerships are being offered in the following academies:
Testing – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
Java – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
Preference will be given to candidates with no previous and/or current learnership or Internship experience.
Qualifications And Experience
Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
Period: 1 year
How To Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.