FPEF: Internships Programme 2016 / 2017 in Western Cape
The Fresh Produce Exporters Forum (FPEF) is offering internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Paarl, Western Cape. The FPEF Graduate Internship Program places high calibre graduates in junior commercial roles at various South African fruit export companies for one year, potentially leading to long term career opportunities. The aim of this programme is to integrate a growing group of talented black individuals into the commercial heart of the industry, in order to further much needed transformation.
Internship Application deadline is 16 September 2016
Internship Provider: Fresh Produce Exporters Forum
Internship Location: Western Cape
Field of Studies :
- Bachelor’s degree or three-year Diploma in Marketing /
- Logistics /
- Agricultural Economics /
- Plan and coordinate relevant administrative, logistical and operational matters.
- Plan, lead and coordinate managerial functions as defined by the company.
- Process and organise information.
- Ensure effective communication and administration in a complex supply chain.
The variety of responsibilities will develop together with the intern’s skills levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or three-year Diploma in disciplines such as: Marketing / Logistics / Agricultural Economics / Socio-Informatics.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Afrikaans will be beneficial. High degree of computer literacy.
- Collect, organise and critically analyse information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-confident and strong negotiation skills.
- Collaborative teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Problem solver able to perform well under pressure.
- Integrity, sound ethics and high standards for self and others.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV to Margot Slabbert at [email protected]
For any enquiries call 021 885 2347
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.