To assist in risk based internal audit reviews, enabling the department to deliver on the internal audit plan and provide Santam’s Audit Committee with independent assurance on the management of risks within the Santam Group.
- Assist in the full audit cycle including:
- Adherence to the Internal Audit methodology;
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.;
- Identifying and documenting controls;
- Conducting audit procedures in terms of the sampling methodology.
- National and internal travelling to Santam offices and partners may be required.
- Analytical ability and logical reasoning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiating skills
- Time management
- Team work
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.