Gauteng Department of Health: Bursaries Programe 2017
Gauteng Department of Health is offering bursaries programme for the academic year 2017 in South Africa. Suitably qualified students who are in need of financial aid are encouraged to apply. All full-time students and Grade 12 leaners who are not employed by the Department, and have applied or are already registered at a recognized Institution of Higher Learning in South Africa for the above mentioned fields of studies are also encouraged to apply.
Bursary Application deadline is 14 October 2016
Bursary Provider: Gauteng Department of Health
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies :
- Speech Therapy,
- Language & Pathology,
- Emergency Medical Care,
- Clinical Engineering,
- Medical Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Applicants must be South African citizen s, for all intents and purposes, are permanently residing in Gauteng Province and coming from disadvantaged back ground.
- Preference will be given to those who :
- Excel academically and / or demonstrate potential
- Have not previosly benefited from the Gauteng Department of Health’s Bursary Fund .
- Are not currently benefiting from any other bursary scheme.
- Gauteng permanent residence
How to Apply
Click here to download application forms. Completed applications can be forwarded to the above mentioned addresses:
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za