Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2018 / 2019. The Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development internship programme will run for a period of 12 months and successful Interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship Application deadline is 9 February 2018
Internship Provider: Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development offers internships opportunities to unemployed graduates or students who require workplace experience necessary to increase chances of securing employment in the above mentioned fields of studies.
Field of Studies :
- Waste & Environmental Impact Management (12 Interns): Ref No: WEIM&CE18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Environmental Studies
- Environmental Policy, Planning and Coordination (2 Interns): Ref EPPC18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Environmental Studies, Geo-Informatics / Geographic Information System (GIS), Spatial & Development Planning
- Air Quality (2 Interns): Ref No: AQ18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Environmental Studies / Chemical Engineering / Meteorology
- Biodiversity Management (1 Interns): BM18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Nature Conservation, Ecology, Botany or Zoology
- Environmental Empowerment Services (2 Interns): Ref No: EES18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Resource Management / Nature Conservation
- Farmer Support and Development, Research and Technology Development Services (7): Ref No: FSD&RTDS18/19– ND / Degree in Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Management, Animal/Crop Production, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil/Animal Science.
- Agriculture Economics Studies (2 Interns): Ref No: AES18/19 – Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Management
- Animal Health, Veterinary Public Health and Export Facilitation (6 Interns): Ref No: AH&VPHEF18/19– National Diploma / Degree in Animal Health or Environmental Health or Equine Science
- Epidemiology, Laboratory and Quality Management (2 Interns) to be placed in Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute: Ref No: EBLQM18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Veterinary Laboratory Technology, Biotechnology or Microbiology
- Rural Development (1 Intern): Ref No: RD18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Developmental Studies. (1 Intern): Ref No: BBBEE18/19 Agricultural Economics, Economics or Small Business Management
- Legal Services (2 Interns): Ref No: LS18/19 – Degree: LLB
- Information Communication Technology (3 Interns): Ref No: ICT18/19– National Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- Corporate Communications (2 Interns): Ref No:CC18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design
- Intergovernmental Relations (1 Interns): Ref No:IGR18/19 – National Diploma / Degree in Public Administrator
- Must be between the age of 18-35 years
- South African Citizens
- Unemployed who have never been participated in any internship programme before
- Students who need Experiential Training to complete their qualification
- Must be willing to sign an internship agreement
How to apply
Completed applications must be accompanied by
- Z83 form
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications and academic transcript
Application should be forwarded to
Postal Address :
Human Resources Development
P O Box 8769
or hand delivered to Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House, Ground floor, Johannesburg
NB Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries, please contact Ms Lindeni Nhlapo, tell 011 240 2586 or Mr Livhuwani Mutswana, tell 011 240 2590
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za