Internship application deadline is 22 July 2016 @15:00
Internship Provider: Gauteng Partnership Fund
Internship Location: Gauteng
Field of Study
- Legal, Compliance and Risk (Ref: LCR2016/007) – National Diploma /LLB Degree/Related Qualification at NQF 6
- Human Resource Management(Ref:HRM2016/008)-National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource/Related qualification at NQF level 6
- Marketing & Communication (Ref: MC2016/007)-National Diploma /Degree/Related Qualification NQF level 6
- Project Administration (Ref: PRO2016/008) – National Diploma/Degree in Project Management / Related qualification at NQF level 6
- Office Admin and Secretarial (Ref: OOC2016/009) – National Diploma in Office Admin and or Personal Assistant/ Related qualification at NQF level 6
How to apply
- The completed application form (Together with supporting documents as required. Incomplete applications will disqualify the application) – Click here to download the application form
- A concise Curriculum Vitae (CV to detail current competencies, experience and skills)
- Certified copies of SA identity, matric certificate, diploma/degree, academic transcripts and other documents as required in the application form).
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected] / faxed to: 0865197830 / Hand delivered for the attention of Human Resources Department: 82 Grayston Drive, 1st Floor, Sandton 2196
Applications will not be acknowledged, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Canvassing, fraudulent qualifications, information and documentation will immediately disqualify any applicant. If you do not get a response from us within 2 (two) weeks from the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No late applications will be considered.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za