Gauteng Provincial Legislature Internship 2016 – Research Assistant Graduate
The Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) is a two-year program committed to growing high potential talent by accelerating their development through intense technical and professional training and a variety of business-critical assignments in areas such as field service engineering and application engineering. GETP graduates will gain the technical and business foundation to proactively and continuously make valuable contributions to GE in some of our fastest growing markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS INTERNSHIP:
• Assist Researchers with proposal writing, data collection, analysis and report writing
• Assist with organizing Research Unit seminars and workshops
• Assist the Research Unit to host seminars and workshop
• Administrative duties
• Any Other Duty as assigned by Management of the Research Unit.
Minimum Required Qualification:
• Honors Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Public Management/Administration, Political Science, Social Science or equivalent.
Below are the competencies required for the Internship:
• design research proposal
• present research proposal
• work across research disciplines
• work independently
• work to deadlines
Knowledge of the Job:
• field of research
• new opportunities in research
• research designs
• research theory and practice
• research trends
Interested individual may apply online and attach their CV’s with the required supporting documents or submit a detailed CV, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, identity document and a cover letter to the GPL (Ten Sixty Six Building, 12th Floor. Cnr of Pritchadt and Harrison streets, Johannesburg)
Please note that failure to submit required documents will result in the application not being considered.
NB. A candidate that was previously employed under any internship programme or currently employed will not be considered.
Ensure to apply before the Closing Date:25 September 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.