GetSmarter: Learning Technology Internship 2016
The main purpose of this internship is to create and maintain course framework, manage new content and testing on the learning websites, as well as assist with any ad hoc projects which may arise.
GetSmarter is a premier online education company that partners with prestigious universities and leading organisations to offer a variety of online courses and education solutions.
- Assisting with the creation of courses on the Learning websites, including new course framework, module pages, setup of applications, and implementation of new course content, to ensure that all courses are ready for presentation.
- Assisting with updating existing courses, including module description updates, resetting of courses and implementing reviews on the learning sites, to ensure that the most up-to-date content is made available to students in time for course presentation.
- Following up and liaising with other departments when issues are identified, so that the correct course content is available on the learning website.
- Assisting with the development and task management of new courses scheduled for presentation on the learning websites.
- Assisting with testing of new content and applications on the learning website.
- Assuming responsibility for own productivity to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Matric certificate.
- Tertiary qualification beneficial.
- Background or interest in learning design and education beneficial.
- Computer literacy. Job specific competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application process, please email [email protected]
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks after applying for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.