GIBB: Engineering Bursaries Programme in South Africa
Have you got what it takes to join a revolutionary engineering intelligence provider? GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm. If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the GIBB bursary programme is ready to change your life. Bursaries awarded are for full-time university students, studying engineering.
Bursary Application closing date is 31 August 2016
Bursary Provider: GIBB
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Books and stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have successfully completed their first year of study.
- For University, students on the 2nd,3rd, Honours or Masters studying one of the above mentioned fields need to maintain 60% or average.
- Studying towards an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters , with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads
- Attach Copies of your
- Matric certificate
- Full academic record
- Completed application form
- Valid contact details
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa
How to Apply
Click here to download application form. Completed application forms together with required documents can be forwarded to:
The Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Department
PO Box 3965
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.