The training will be conducted only in specific areas within the provinces of Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KZN and Northern Cape and as such it is important that candidates are based there.
Learnership Application deadline is 12 August 2016 @ 16:00
Learnership Provider: Road Accident Fund
Learnership Location: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KZN and Northern Cape
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- Must have passed matric
- Must have no criminal record
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle
- Must be willing to build a career as a professional driver
- Certified ID copy and matric certificate
- Proof of residence
- Strictly one page motivation stating your future goals and how obtaining a code 10/14 driver’s license and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a career as a professional driver
- Strictly one page CV
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected].
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)