GIBB: Engineering Internships Programme in Cape Town
GIBB is offering Engineering internships Programme within the Railway Engineering Services Sector in Cape Town. This Sector is looking for a talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a Graduate Engineer.
The core purpose of the job is to provide graduates a growth path to gain experience in all signalling engineering aspects (Project management, Design, Site) during their first 4 years. The graduate will shadow a Senior Engineer who prepare and present technical reports internally as well as conduct assignments in the engineering field. These assignments will expose the graduate to the technical aspects of how to plan, organise and control engineering projects.
Internship Application deadline is 31 July 2016
Internship Provider: GIBB
Internship Location: Cape Town
Field of Study:
- Electrical Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Gain experience in Signalling engineering design reviews
- Gain experience in Signalling project sites
- Gain experience in Signalling installations, testing and commissioning
- Gain experience in all aspects of multi-disciplinary Railway engineering and the interfaces
- Gain experience in engineering management of proje
How to Apply :
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)