Google South Africa is offering internships programme for the academic year 22017 in Johannesburg. Successful interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placements. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it will be Sales, Google for Work, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing.
The intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on a CV and the preferences candidates indicate on the application form.This internships will expose candidates to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. The duration and start date of internships will vary depending on the positions.
Internship Application deadline is 01 December 2016
Internship Provider: Google
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Field of Studies:
- SMB Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google for Work
- People Operations
- Trust and Safety
- Google Technical Services
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on the educational background, interest and skills.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za