The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for Internships from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend during their placements. The programme will run for a period of Twelve (12) months.
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
Internship Application deadline is 06 December 2016
Internship Provider: Road Accident Fund
Internship Location: Centurion, (Johannesburg) and Cape Town
Field of Studies:
- Contact/Call Centre – Durban Regional Office (Reference No: ICA25112016DBN)
- Head Office in Centurion – Risk Management (Reference No: 23092016RMI)
- Head Office in Centurion – ICT Security Department (Reference No: 23092016ICTS)
- Grade 12 @ NQF level 4 certificate
- B-Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or Information Technology or
- 3 year National Diploma or B Degree in Risk Management/ Internal Audit/ Accounting or
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing; Communication and Stakeholder Relations, a Certificate in Call Centre will be an added advantage
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of grade 12 and post-matric qualification results
- Your CV and motivational letter
How to apply
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail addresses (No hand delivered applications will be accepted)
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan. Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.