Google: Internships 2017 / 2018 in Johannesburg
Google is offering a range of internships which will expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Internship Application deadline is 01 December 2016
Internship Provider: Google South Africa
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Internships are offered in the following areas:
- SMB Sales and Customer Service
- Large Customer Sales
- Google for Work
- People Operations
- Trust and Safety
- Google Technical Services
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
Preferred qualifications :
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.