Harmony Gold offer Engineering Artisan Learnership Programme (Fitting / Boilermaker / Rigger) for 2016/2017 at Joel Mine in Free State.
- Full N2 qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant trade theory and engineering drawing relevant to the specific Learnership/Trade
- Previous service person’s experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades
- Must be medically fit
- Must undergo required psychometric assessments
- Passion to “make it happen”
Roles and responsibilities
- Follow a Learnership programme which contains both off-thejob and on-the-job training
- Drive your own training programme and actively get involved in your development
- Undertake the relevant trade test and pass successfully
- Travel on own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your programme
- Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct
How to Apply
If you have not received any correspondence within 21 days after the closing date, regard your application as having been unsuccessful
Closing Date: 04 April 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.