HCI Foundation is offering Bursaries Programme for 2019 academic year.
Bursary application Closing date is 30 September 2018
Bursary Provider: HCI Foundation
Nationality: South African citizens
The HCI Foundation Bursary Programme provides ﬁnancial assistance to academically deserving and ﬁnancially needy students, pursuing an undergraduate degree up to Honours level in any ﬁeld of study, at a public university or university of technology in South Africa. HCI Foundation bursaries are primarily for students who will be in their 1st year of study in 2019 and our current bursary recipients. Applications for other years of study will only be considered if we have spaces available.
DO I QUALIFY FOR A BURSARY ?
South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients.
- Will be in their 1st year of study in 2019
- Studying at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa.
- A minimum of 55% average for Matric or end of year results (Life Orientation is not considered).
- With a gross family income of less than R25 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2018.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za