PWC is offering Bursaries Programme for 2019 academic year.
Bursary Provider: PWC
Nationality: South African citizens
Who can apply for a bursary?
Bursaries are awarded to students who are studying or intending to study towards SAICA accredited degree leading to a Chartered Accountant (SA) designation at any SAICA accredited South African university.
Academic requirements for matriculants:
- Commitment to studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification
- You must be intending to study full-time at a SAICA accredited institution
- You must have a minimum of a Level 6 in Mathematics and English (1st or 2nd language), and an overall average of 70%
Academic requirements for university students:
- You must be studying towards a CA qualification
- You must be studying full time at a SAICA accredited institution
- If you are a first-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 65%
- If you are a second-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 60%
- Third and fourth year students must be passing all courses consistently and must qualify for honours according to the relevant university
Please note that closing dates for bursary applications for the 2019 year of study are as follows:
|Central Region: Mafikeng, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, Welkom Offices||31 August 2018|
|Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth, East London Offices||31 October 2018|
|Gauteng: Johannesburg, Pretoria Offices||31 December 2018|
|KwaZulu Natal: Durban, Pietermaritzburg Offices||31 July 2018|
|North East Region: Nelspruit, Middleburg, Emalahleni Offices||30 September 2018|
|Western Cape: Cape Town, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Robertson, Worcester Offices||12 August 2018|
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za