IDT: Bursaries 2017 in South Africa
Independent Development Trust (IDT) is offering bursaries in the engineering field for the academic year 2017.
Bursary Application deadline is 31 October 2016
Bursary Provider: Independent Development Trust (IDT)
Bursary Location: South Africa
IDT Bursary Opportunities 2017
The IDT is a social infrastructure programme management agency in the public sector. The organisation plays a vital role in ensuring that the country develops built environment professionals. The organisation provides opportunities to matriculants and tertiary level students who would like to pursue studies in built environment. The bursary is offered to South African citizens from all the provinces and across all race groups with emphasis on the historically disadvantaged groups and people living with disabilities.
The bursary programme is offered in the following fields of studies:
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction and Building Management
- OHS / SHEG
The bursary covers:
- Tuition and registration
- University accommodation
- Books fees.
- NB: The organisation will advice the student on the cap for accommodation, meals and book fees.
How to Apply
- The application letters should be accompanied by:
- South African Identity Documents
- Proof of residence
- Grade11 year-end report for those currently in matric of first semester results for students who are already at University or University of Technology.
- Parents’ proof of income / affidavit if not working.
Completed application letters and supporting documents should be returned to: The HRD Consultant, Human Resource Development, Independent Development Trust, PO Box 73000, Lynnwood Ridge, 0043 OR e-mail to: [email protected]
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)