KZN Dept of Human Settlements: Internship 2017 / 2018
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Human Settlements offering unemployed graduates residing in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal an opportunity to apply for an Internship Programme 2017 / 2018 in order to gain work related experience. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The applicant must meet the following requirements: –
- Must be a Graduate in ﬁelds speciﬁed below;
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Must have no working experience.
- Must not have received any internship before
|Degree / Diploma|
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:-
- A one page covering / motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the internship within the Department.
- Certiﬁed copy of your ID, all qualifications obtained (not more than 3 months)
- Curriculum vitae, proof of residence
The Department encourages people who are living with the disabilities to apply clearly stating their nature of disability. All application must be submitted on the prescribed Department of Human Settlements
HEAD OFFICE: 203 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg
- Pietermaritzburg: 199 Pieter Maritz Street
- Ulundi: Former Koa Zulu Natal Legislative Building, King Dinizulu Highway
- Durban: Samora House, 2 Samora Machel Street and
- 8th Floor, 320 West Street/ Dr Prixley KaSeme Str.
- 8th Floor, 320 Redifine Building, West Street / Dr Prixley Ka Seme Street and 9th Floor, Eagle Building, Murchies Passage, Dr Prixley Ka Seme Street.
- District Oﬃces: Stanger: 59 Mahatma Gandhi, ILembe House;
- Ladysmith: Department of Works Regional Oﬃces, Shepstone Road
- Kokstad: Greater Kokstad Municipality, 75 Hope Street
- Ne Jozini: Department of Public Works, Jozini Main Street
- Port Shepstone: No.1 Protea Road, Marburg
- Dundee: 71 Karellandman Street,
- Empangeni: Empangeni Clinic Building, Corner of Turn ball & Pearce Crescent Str.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must forward their applications by post complying with all requirements set herein to: The Head, Department of Human Settlements KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X 54367, Durban, 4000 for attention Mrs V. Reddy: Director – Organizational Development
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Ms M.P. Phama (031 366 5195) – email [email protected]
Ms X.J. Bhengu (013 336 5380) – email: [email protected]
Ms M.C. Hlengwa (031 336 5280) – email: [email protected]
Mr N. Maharaj 031 336 5177 – email: [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za