University of Johannesburg: Application 2017 – Apply to UJ
University of Johannesburg (UJ) encourage prospective students (Undergraduate) to apply online or with application form (Hard-Copy) as early as possible for 2017 academic year.
UJ has TWO different methods of applying. You have the option to choose only ONE of the following:
- Online Web Application = Free
- Paper-based Application = R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)
Application deadline is 30 September 2016.
Institution: University of Johannesburg (UJ)
When to apply
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a UJ student number (reference number) does not imply you are a student until you have officially registered
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- A token may be issued by certain Faculties/Departments for Continuing Education Programmes or Study Abroad applicants. Please enter the token when requested as part of the online application. This will assist you in applying for the correct programmes/s which you are interested in studying.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to email@example.com or you may contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555
- To verify or update your email address please contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.