University of Pretoria (UP) Undergraduate Prospectus 2017
University of Pretoria (UP) undergraduates prospectuses for 2017 are available to you in downloadable (pdf) and click below to read full module details for each degree programme.
Application for admission
- Applications open on 1 March of the year preceding the year of study. Application forms must reach the University before the closing dates indicated in red at the bottom of the faculty tables.
- It would not be prudent to indicate a selection programme as second choice on your application form.
- We recommend that you apply online at www.up.ac.za/apply.
- A non-refundable application levy of R300 must accompany every application.
- The following documents must accompany your application:
– A copy of your final Grade 11 examination report indicating your promotion mark
– A copy of your ID or your birth certificate
- Faxed, scanned, or emailed application forms will not be accepted.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)