- Applications open on 1 March of the year preceding the year of study. Application forms must reach the University before the closing dates indicated in red at the bottom of the faculty tables.
- It would not be prudent to indicate a selection programme as second choice on your application form.
- We recommend that you apply online at www.up.ac.za/apply.
- A non-refundable application levy of R300 must accompany every application.
- The following documents must accompany your application:
– A copy of your final Grade 11 examination report indicating your promotion mark
– A copy of your ID or your birth certificate
- Faxed, scanned, or emailed application forms will not be accepted.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.