Insurance Sector& Education Training: Learnerships 2017 in South Africa
Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (Inseta), invites youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years to be trained on insurance sector readiness programmes. This is a short learning programme that will prepare learners for workplace environment.
Learnership Application deadline is 30 October 2016 @ 16h00
Learnership Provider: INSETA
Learnership Location: All Provinces
Field of Studies :
- Financial Readiness
- Customer Care
- Business Conduct.
- Grade 12
- Fluent in English
- Able to communicate well with people
- Younger than 35 years
- Certified copy of ID and Matric Certificate
- Passed Maths, English and an additional South African language.
- Applicants may not be studying already
- Applicants must be South African
- All 9 provinces
How to apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)