Stefanutti Stocks: Learnerships 2017 / 2018 in Johannesburg
Stefanutti Stocks is offering Safety Learnerships within its RPM – Roads & Earthworks division in Henley on Klip, located between Johannesburg and Vereeniging, Gauteng. Stefanutti Stocks is one of South Africa’s leading construction groups with over 12 000 employees and the capacity to deliver a range of projects of any scale to a multitude of clients in diverse markets.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 October 2016
Learnership Provider: Stefanutti Stocks
Learnership Location: Johannesburg and Vereeniging
- Grade 12 Individual needs to be committed and able to take initiativeS
- Must have own reliable transport and driver’s license.
- Must pass a learning ability battery and Psychometric assessment during the recruitment process
- Must be a fit for the job profile of Safety Officer in terms of Predictive Index tool.
- Must pass baseline medical.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Aattending a full-time Learnership course at TJEKA.
- 100% class attendance.
- Submission of site workbooks.
- Need to be found competent in classroom training and on-site assessments.
- Compile supporting evidence relating to each Unit Standard.
- At completion Register as Construction Health and Safety Officer Candidate (CHSO.C) with SACPCM.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.