There are six steps to applying for a bursary from the Institute:
- Complete the online application form below. The closing date by which to complete this form is 31st August 2015.
- The completed online applications will be reviewed by the Institute. They will produce a short-list of potential bursary recipients.
- The Institute will contact all short-listed applicants. Each short-listed applicant will be supplied with documents that he or she will require in order to complete the application process. Please note that if you are not contacted by the Institute by 30th September 2015 then you have not been short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates must complete the documents they received under step 3 and return these to the Institute by 15th November 2015.
- The Institute’s bursary selection committee will review all those final applications received on or before 14th November 2015 and make decisions about which students are to receive bursaries for 2015. These decisions will be taken by 14 February 2016.
- The Institute will notify the students who have been granted bursaries.
Click here to Apply Online
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.