Johannesburg Roads Agency Bursaries 2016
The Johannesburg Roads Agency SOC (Pty) Limited was established in 2001 as a municipal entity owned by the City of Johannesburg. Its core purpose is to provide Roads Infrastructure services to the residents of Johannesburg.
In line with the Company’s talent management strategy, Johannesburg Roads Agency offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions. The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training.
Johannesburg Roads Agency invites students/undergraduates who are interested in joining the Roads industry to apply for bursaries in the study fields mentioned below:
- Engineering (Civil and Electrical)
- Financial Management/ Accounting
- Information Technology/ Information Management
- Built Environment (Construction Management)
- Other essential learning areas relevant to Johannesburg Roads Agency
The bursary covers the following: The bursary amount will consist of full tuition fees; study material and tools fees; and residence fees.
Criteria for Selection
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females.
- South African citizens.
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Johannesburg jurisdiction.
How to apply
Closing date is 30 September 2015. Application forms can be obtained from and returned at Johannesburg Roads Agency Offices, 66 Pixley Seme Street, Corner Rahima Moosa, Johannesburg 2001.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)