The Johannesburg Roads Agency invites students / undergraduates who are interested in joining the Roads industry to apply for Bursaries 2018 in South Africa. This Bursary Programme is for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions. The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 10 October 2017
Bursary Provider: Johannesburg Roads Agency
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- Engineering (Civil / Electrical)
- Financial Management / Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Information Technology / Information Management
- Built Environment (Construction Management)
Criteria for selection:
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African citizens
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Johannesburg jurisdiction.
- Tuition fees
- Study material / tools
- Residence fees.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za