Johannesburg Water have Bursaries opportunities for 2016/2017.
Please indicate the name of the bursary (field of study) you are applying for:
- BSc Engineering (Civil)
- Electrical Engineering (National Diploma)
- Mechanical Engineering (National Diploma)
The following documents must accompany your application form: (Do not attach originals. Attach certified copies only)
- Proof of registration from the institution.
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate.
- An up date d official transcript of your academic ic record at the University or University of Technology or or a certified copy of such transcript.
- Copy of identity document.
- Copies of parent/guardian ID’s.
- Copies of parent (s) / guardian (s) salary advice or affidavit if they are unemployed .
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety procedures as stipulated by OHS act and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure correct PPE worn at all times and all equipment is in working order.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of the vehicle workshop.
- Cleaning of vehicles and components as and when required.
- Weekly cleaning of the diesel pumps
- Preparation of vehicles for C.O.F and licencing.
- Candidate must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Any other workshop related task as may be required by the workshop manager
How to Apply
Closing Date: 15 February 2016
- The application form must be completed in your OWN handwriting.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- In line with Johannesburg Water’s bursary procedure, financial aid to students is provided on th e basis of academic merit and financial need. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African Citizens
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.