John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipality offer Auditing Internship Programme 2016/2017/2018 for a period of 24 Months in Kuruman Eastern Cape.
Remuneration: R 100 000.00 all – inclusive package per annum
Requirements: B Com / National Diploma in Internal Audit
The John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipality, situated in Kuruman is an equal opportunity employer, and hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the under – mentioned vacancy .
Key Performance areas:
- To participate in the Municipal Internal Audit Internship Programme;
- Be prepared to wo rk in different municipalities of JTGDM on rotational basis.
- Each applicant must submit the following:
- A signed application letter;
- A comprehensive CV;
- Certified copies of qualifications, ID & Driver’s Licence
- Transcripts of the professional qualifications.
- All shortlisted applicants shall be subjected to security vetting rigorous verification of qualifications and references as well through evaluations and the establishment of possible and criminal records;
- No faxed or e – mailed applications will be accepted;
- The Municipality reserves the right at all times not to appoint
- No late applications will be considered.
How To Apply
Applications for all this position should be forwarded to:
The Municipal Manager, John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipality, P.O. Box 1480, Kuruman or hand – delivered to 4 Federale Mynbou street, Kuruman, on or before the 05 th February 2016 at 16h00 .
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za