Lancet Laboratories: Learnerships 2017 / 2018 in South Africa
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2017/18 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed-term Learnership Contract, commencing in February 2017.
Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories operating throughout Africa, providing vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 October 2016
Learnership Provider: Lancet Laboratories
Learnership Location: Gauteng
- Have a valid Grade 12 certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
- Not currently employed or Studying in any institution
Learnerships will be based in the above mentioned areas.Applications are welcome from persons with disabilities
- East Rand
- Johannesburg South
- Johannesburg North
How to apply
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to apply for this opportunity by forwarding a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), certified copies of ID and Grade 12 certificate and a letter of motivation (less than 1 page) motivating why they should be considered for this Learnership Programme.
Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 18 November 2016 consider your application unsuccessful.
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.