The Land Bank of South Africa invites South African born unemployed graduates who are between the ages of 18-30 years to apply for the 2017 Graduate Learner Programme. The programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months. These roles are mainly based in Centurion but Learners may be placed in Provincial Offices as the need arise.
The main purpose of the Graduate Internship is to explore a career interest, develop skills and knowledge, and gain practical work experience within the field of Agriculture, Business Management and Banking.
Internship Application deadline is 05 December 2016
Internship Provider: Land Bank
Internship Location: Polokwane, East London, Pretoria, Centurion, Nelspruit & Pietermaritzberg
Field of Studies :
Certificate, National Diploma or Degree in the following areas:
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Knowledge Management
Key Performance Areas
- Complete all internship duties in a professional manner as determined by the mentor to ensure the development of skills in the relevant field;
- Take initiative when questions, situations, or concerns arise and display pro-activeness;
- Participate and successfully complete the intended qualification of the internship;
- Supporting various office administrative duties;
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of various tasks such as writing of reports and memos;
- Performs additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested.
Competencies and Skills
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Passion and Energetic
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Coordination skills
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.