Lazney Digital & PR Agency hereby invites applicants to apply for x1 Administration Internship Programme for the financial year 2018/2019 in Polokwane, Limpopo. The duration of this Internship is 12 months. Successful candidate will receive a monthly stipend of R3000 during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 26 October 2018
Internship Provider: Lazney Digital & PR Agency
Internship Location: Polokwane
- Must have completed a recognised Diploma/Degree in HRM/Office Management/Public Administration/Communication or any relevant qualification.
- Good communication skills (Verbal, Written and Listening)
- Computer Literate (Excel and Word)
- Good typing ability
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Must be unemployed and currently not studying
- Must be able to multi-task
N.B Successful Candidate
- Must be willing to sign 12 months on-the-job training contract.
- Will not be guaranteed permanent position after completion of the training
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from monthly allowance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source and capture data on various portals and make daily updates on workforgov.co.za
- Handle reception telephone and take orders from clients
- Handle walk-in inquiries from clients in a professional manner
- Provider admin support and accurate reports to managers
- Perform any given relevant issues related to the work environment
- Archive documents which includes making copies and scanning
- Check emails frequently and respond where necessarry or inform managers to respond them
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualification, certified copy of ID and motivation letter. Completed applications should be emailed to [email protected]
Correspondance will be limited to short listed candidates only. Should you not hear from the company within 2 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za