Liberty is offering Internship Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Braamfontein. Candidates wil join high-powered Group Technology Services team, contributing towards developing the next generation of Infrastructure Solutions. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 30 June 2016.
Internship Provider: Liberty
Internship Location: Gauteng (Braamfontein)
Field of Study :
- BSc in Computer Science
- Information Systems or relevant Diploma
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of to meet aggressive goals and high quality standard
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply :
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.