Limprint invites applicants to apply for a Graphic Design Internship Programme that would run for a period of 12 months. Interns are offered R3000.00 stipend per month during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 20 February 2019
Internship Provider: Limprint
Internship Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
- Degree/diploma in Graphic Design or similar
- Creating various online content for Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Exposure in brainstorm sessions to help the team reach objectives
- Exposure to the conceptualisation of a creative brief and guidance on creating a modern design from it
- Exposure to creating assets for a wide array of websites
- Exposure to Ad hoc design requirements and printing services.
- Front-end web design knowledge, such as coreldraw or something similar
- Writing and communication skills
- Additional Adobe software
- Personal Skills/Attributes
- Positive attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Time management skills
- Task management skills
- Attention to detail and aware of the latest design trends
- Good communication skills and be a team player
#LIMPRINT is a technology-driven and a creative focussed digital media business.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za