Lovedale Public TVET College: Registration 2018 now open!
Lovedale Public TVET College invites prospective students to register to study for 2018 academic year at the Lovedale Public TVET College campuses namely, Alice Campus, King Williams Town Campus and Zwelitsha Campus.
Institution: Lovedale Public TVET College
Registration opening date is 10 – 12 January 2018 (First year students) and Monday, 15 January – Tuesday, 16 January 2018 (second year students)
Overview of the N4 – N6 qualification
The National N4 – N6 programme (NATED) is aimed at post matric students. The courses are aimed at encouraging self employment and at developing students in the practical component of the work environment.
These courses lead to a National N Diploma: after completing N6 theory in the classroom, students need to acquire 18 months relevant, practical work experience, after which they can apply for the National Diploma.
Note: the National N Diploma is evaluated as an M+3 qualification.
Minimum requirements for completion
Candidates must comply with the following minimum requirements in order to obtain a National N Diploma:
- N6 Certificate
- Documentary proof of at least eighteen (18) months (or 2000 hours) of applicable experience in relevant industry
- This should facilitate the practical implementation of any two of the N6 subjects relevant to the candidate’s vocational training.
The National N Diploma is evaluated as an M+3 qualification
National Nated-Diploma Programmes:
- National N-Diploma: Public Management (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Financial Management (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Human Resources Management (N4 – N6) – Part-Time
- National N-Diploma: Business Management (N4 -N6)
- National N-Diploma: Management Assistant (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Art & Design (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Farming Management (N4 – N6)
National Certificate (Vocational)
- NC(V): Management (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Office Administration (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Finance, Economics & Accounting (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Information Technology & Computer Science (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Civil Engineering & Building Construction (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Engineering & Related Design (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Electrical Infrastructure Construction (L2 – L4)
- NC(V): Primary Agriculture (L2 – L4)
Engineering Foundational Programme
ALL potential N1 engineering students are strongly advised to do the Engineering Foundational Programme (1 trimester) in order to be well prepared for N1 – N3 engineering studies. The programme offers a solid foundation in engineering terminology, language, mathematics and science.
Overview of the N1 – N3 Engineering Programmes
The N1 – N3 Engineering courses are aimed to address the high skills demand in the country. It is a more affordable study option for learners who want to become artisans or wish to obtain their Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
N1 – N3 Programmes:
How to register?
Visit Lovedale Public TVET College campus of your choice on the below address...
Physical Address: 1 Amatola Row, King William’s Town
Postal Address: P O Box 2156, King William’s Town 5600
Telephone Number: (043) 6040 700
Fax Number: (043) 642 1388
Physical Address: Victoria Road, Alice
Postal Address: Private Bag X1303, Alice, 5700
Telephone Number: (040) 653 1171/2
Fax Number: (040) 653 1073
King Williams Town Campus:
Physical Address: Amatola Row, King William’s Town
Postal Address: Private Bag, 7409, King William’s Town,5600
Telephone Number: (043) 6040 705
Fax Number: (043) 643 3838
Physical Address: 1 Gert Goosen Road, Zw
Postal Address: Private Bag x510, Zwelitsha, 5608
Telephone Number: (040) 654 1516/38
Fax Number: (040) 654 3161
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za