Mediclinic invites applicants to apply for Pharmacist Internship Programme for 2018/2019 in Bryanston, Gauteng. The appointment is a fixed-term contract for the duration 12 months. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which a generous leave.
Internship Application Closing date is 30 June 2018
Internship Provider : Mediclinic
Internship Location : Bryanston, Gauteng
Advertising Reference Number – 00013508
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Prior experience in a Private hospital and Community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and/or after hours.
- Willingness to participate in scheduled stock takes and CPD events.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven application of clinical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of medicine stock management within a hospital.
- Basic understanding of medical aid regulations.
- Displays organisational awareness by understanding the impact of industry trends.
- Ensure high quality work by focussing on accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Focus on a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively and maintaining respectful work relationships.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za