Mediclinic: Pharmacist Learnership Programme in Bellville, Nelspruit and Tshwane (Sunnyside)
Mediclinic invite applications for Pharmacist’s Assistant Learnership Programmes based in Bellville, Nelspruit and Tshwane (Sunnyside). The course leading to a Pharmacist’s Assistant (Basic) is a one year programme which consists of theoretical and clinical components. Successful applicants will be placed at Mediclinic Geneva, Legae, Gynaecological Hospital & Thabazimbi.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 July 2016
Learnership Provider: Mediclinic
Learnership Location: Bellville, Nelspruit and Tshwane (Sunnyside)
- Grade 12 with entrance to a certificate programme
- Mathematics at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- English at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- In line with employment equity needs
- South African citizenship
- Successful psychometric testing and interview
- Short CV
- Certified copy of grade 12 certificate or final grade 11 academic results
- Certified copy of front page of ID book
- Proof of South African citizenship
- Applicants will undergo a psychometric assessment, interview and Health Assessment which form part of the selection process
- Placement on the programme is not guaranteed.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.