Mossel Bay Municipality: Internships 2016 / 2017 in Western Cape
Mossel Bay Municipality is offering opportunities to three (3) unemployed South African graduates from higher education institutions that have completed their (3) three year degrees or diplomas and are seeking work experience related to the field of study that they completed.
Mossel Bay Municipality, is an employer committed to equal employment and invites applicants to apply for this opportunities. These positions are available for 12 months with an option to extend the period for a further 24 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R5,600 during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 22 July 2016 @ 13:00
Internship Provider: Mossel Bay Municipality
Internship Location: Western Cape
Field of Study :
- Rural Development
- Local Economic Development
- Social Welfare
- Human Resource Management
Further details are obtainable from Ms C Wagenaar and Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) – 6065000.
How to apply
Click here to download the application form. The form is also electronically available from the contact person mentioned here under. Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager (Human Resources), P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Short listed and invited candidates will be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and practical test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
- These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Electronic applications will be accepted.
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful. The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.