Mercantile Bank: Finance Learnerships 2017 in Gauteng
Mercantile Bank, a well established Business and Commercial bank, has as a great opportunity for 7 unemployed graduates who have a Business, Commerce, Banking, or Financial degree, to participate in their 12-month learnership programme in 2017. During the programme the learners will be assigned to various business centres of Mercantile Bank Ltd in the Gauteng area to gain practical work experience.
Learnership Application deadline is 02 September 2016
Learnership Provider: Mercantile Bank
Learnership Location: Gauteng
- Be under the age of 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and a Business/ Commercial Degree at a recognized institution
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be enrolled on any other learnership
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.