MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is offering Finance internships Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017. This is a 12 month Internship with the view to grow individuals into Financial Administration. The purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate preparation of a set of accounts up to trial balance.MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, health care administration and employee benefits.
Internship application deadline is 21 June 2016
Internship Provider: MMI Holdings
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Field of Study :
- B.Com degree in Financial Accounting
- Recognize and analyse a problem and/or a difficult situation and develop an appropriate and result-oriented course of action.
- Consistently deliver the required business results, complying with quality standards and meeting deadlines and organizational goals.
- Possess the ability to influence a wide range of diverse individuals and groups positively.
- The provision of effective financial processes in the organization.
- Design and implementation of effective financial and accounting controls.
- Know your debits from your credits.
- Draft/prepare Financial Statements.
- Prepare Management reports.
How to Apply :
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)