MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is offering Information Security Internship Programme for financial year 2019 in Cenrurion, Gauteng. MMI’s purpose is to improve the lifetime Financial Wellness of people, their communities and their businesses. Financial Wellness is a continuous process of planning and management for individuals, households and businesses, with the aim of affording expenses and achieving goals over one’s lifetime. Our promise to our clients is to be their Financial Wellness partner over this life-long journey, using our expertise and solutions to help them develop and reach their goals. Visit us at www.mmiholdings.co.za.
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 December 2018
Internship Provider: MMI Holdings Limited (MMI)
Internship Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Information Security Intern (#26269) at Infrastructure & Operations
- BSc Computer Science or BSc Informatics or BEng Computer Engineering
- General knowledge of security tools and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong sense of professionalism and ethics
- Passion for and interest in information security
- Team player
Assist in implementation, maintenance and monitoring of core security programs across Vulnerability and Threat Management, Data Loss Prevention, Security Event Monitoring and Response
Identify and address information system security vulnerabilities
Provide incident response support and identify and prioritize potential threats
Complete and deliver security reports to management
Monitor infrastructure security and ensure secure user access, i.e. event logging appliances/software etc.
Assist in maintenance of Information Security Document Library
Partner with Operational/Functional Teams to ensure Information Security stability and address concerns backed by solutions protecting MMI Holdings Infrastructure and Operations assets.
Perform penetration testing under the guidance of a senior
How to Apply
- Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered. Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.mmiholdings.co.za
- To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
Please contact Tshidi Mofokeng: @ 0126718352 or [email protected] (The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za